Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday October 27th

Well I am pretty much re-settled back into my room here in The Uyeharas' house in Lakewood. Much like a ready sleeper snuggles into the perfectly made bed and fits his head into the perfect nook in the pillow, so I leak more and more into the house the first couple days back until the structure is set and I can function. The key is the "perfectly made bed", which in my case is keeping absolutely everything intact around me and making sure that I am not taking over the house and making it my own. I have to remember that it is still the Uyeharas' house and that I am a temporary visitor. When I came back Tuesday morning, the room was so transformed I could hardly believe it. There is so much room now and I can keep it so tidy. Its good. :) I have only thanks in my heart toward Jon and Jean and their niece Sarah. Thanks and love. Aloha.

  Monday afternoon beach training, the first in a while because of rain, went well. I worked hard. :)
  Tuesday morning practice went well. We did lots of work. Lots of tempos - the all out things, remember? I am in a bit of a "low" right now physically. I think this is because I worked so hard recently but it is not a negative thing. I can become much stronger based on how I work through it. If I let it get to me and stop working hard, it will take longer to go away I feel. So my times weren't great tuesday or monday but I worked hard and that's the required constant.
  Tuesday night I had a great weight session and afterwords I went into the mall right next to the gym and shopped for some better shoes. The other ones were not doing it at all. These seem much better and I put them to the ultimate test this morning at the stairs. I was rested and strong this morning on stairs and I did an extra "bonus set" at the end to finish with 5 differing sets, not counting the initial walk up. I hope I feel strong again tonight in skating but regardless, I plan to work hard again. Why not? I can. I am here now. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment