Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday October 14th

Well Wilma says its okay to be happy so I am going to put it out there. I am happy right now. That is because I finally skated this morning. I was having fun and struggling through the tough part of the workout, for the most part, able to concentrate on my technique when my legs were burning instead of a technique that would put less pressure on the place on my foot that has been such a traumatic problem. I had fun for the first time skating this morning in a long time. At the end of practice we were doing technique relays and we had Michael Jackson going. Everybody came alive with the music on and everybody started skating faster and doing their respective Michael dance impersonations. Edin and I were going at it, passing a lot and doing some "easy speed". It was awesome. Okay, gotta keep working hard because as Wilma says, I always have to be satisfied with the present condition yet at the same time always want more.
  I did something new with the boot last night which Edin suggested (so far everything I've done that Edin has suggested has had a positive outcome). It seems to have worked and I will continue to tinker but hopefully the worst is behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment