Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Resolve

Well, I have not written for a while because I had to think over this weekend and gather my thoughts before blurting something rash out.
  Let me start by saying I am very happy I went and that I learned a lot about racing with the best and what it takes to be one of the best. I learned a lot about myself too, of course, and I am sure now, that I am learning about myself through speed skating more than I ever was before. Its interesting.
  I performed poorly this weekend but it was what I had expected. I will let my foot heal now and I am determined more than ever to train harder, smarter and more efficiently. I did not skate this morning but showed up for dryland.  I am looking so much forward to stairs tomorrow morning and building back up the muscle and form I have lost from the summer. I am going to the gym tonight and I will go to the hospital nearby to have my foot checked out. Hopefully I can get an official opinion and agenda instead of educated guesses and intuitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment