Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday 10/10/10 !

Ahhhhh, just woke up to a room soaked with cloudless sunlight. Its supposed to be very hot today and I am in the right place. Ill hit the beach and hopefully go in the water a little and just use my day off to relax like a pro. Wilma is happy with how I am working out just as I am. Again, I just am praying that it transfers to the ice without trouble from my foot Tuesday.
  I had a real nightmare last night. I was in a hotel with Casey and Andrew and I think it was Andrew who transformed half way through our stay in the hotel into a psycho killer, bent on destroying Casey and whoever else entered the room. He was very subtle though and I was the only one who picked up on it, and rather than informing anybody and having them freak out, I exited the hotel and went in search of my father, who for some reason was in a hurry to leave the hotel. When he heard the situation, that there was a crazed, blood-thirsty killer in my room, he immediately exited in an even greater hurry than before. I had asked him to call 911 and have that type of help in as soon as possible because I didn't think Casey could hold out much longer up in the room with Andrew inserting suicidal thoughts into his head. (You see Andrew was not only a physical killer but a brilliant perverter of the mind).  I for some reason also went out into the street and for a good while I was battling traffic flow to get somewhere - I can't remember where. When I returned, the dream's location had switched to the top of a mountain line, maybe six feet wide, with the ridge in the middle splitting two steeply sloping segments which just ended after about three feet. There was nothingness underneath. When I finally returned to this location I returned too late to rescue Casey. His pour mind was twisted into thinking he was so over-weight that he needed to drop weight instantly. Andrew's formula was, on the side of the ridge, as fast as possible pivoting around his hands with is feet. Casey was desperately obeying and, his newly gained weight dragging him down, he fell off the side of the cliff! I was yelling at Andrew to stop his spell only after helplessly trying to stop Casey, but to no avail, as Casey solemnly drifted into nothingness. Andrew turned to me, and started speaking and I felt my mind submitting to his powers, then I thankfully woke up. Meanwhile, the police never showed up and my dad was nowhere to be found! Perhaps this dream is just strange and unexplainable, but maybe it is based on the fact that my parents are so far away. I love dreams. They are so interesting and crazy.

  The Yankees are the first team on to the next round! They swept the Minnesota Twinskies for the second year in a row. http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/10/10/sports/YANKEES-REPLAY-9.html
 

1 comment:

  1. i missed the 'it was a dream' part and for a second i thought it was reality...scary dreams

    ReplyDelete