Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday October 9th

So I am not skating, but Wilma is still making my legs hurt. I did a 40 minute workout of low-walks and dryskate and jogging then jogged straight to the Gym and lifted and did core and jogged back. Then I jogged to the rink with my backpack full of stuff and did the pre-ice workout which was pretty hard, I must admit. I watched the session and talked with different parents and then did the after ice workout which was pretty hard, I must admit.

  Now I am at Andrew's house in Huntington again, just for the night. My friend Federico from Apple Hill (the music camp I went to two summers) is rolling through tomorrow and we will hang out at the beach and then I don't know.
I really hope that the foot problem is better after Monday because I can't wait to get back on the ice and skate! Its so hard watching the group and not being out there with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment