Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday October 16

Happy Birthday Uncle Steve.

  I am back from my morning workout at the gym. I met Edin there who had roller-skated there before me. I did a shorter workout, as I didn't feel strong with the weights today and then Edin and I did some turn cable in the gym, showing off for the jacked Popeyes. It was cool. I am starting to know all the regulars at the gym now. One guy saw the workouts I do and knew I was a skater. Then, my hair cutter (I got a haircut down the street yesterday) showed up last night and we continued some conversations from the afternoon. The Yankees were playing in the playoffs last night so I went to the gym and rode a stationary bike instead of running for extensive endurance. It was such a good night. I got to the gym, started my 45 minute spin and it was already 5 nothing Rangers. I finished the endurance work and migrated to the part of the gym where I do core and a bunch of other key exercises. I got lost in the workout, as I was really feeling good, forgot about the game, and when I looked at the TV again, it was tied in the eighth inning! They went on to win and I along with a gaggle of other fans went out happy after some fist pumps, high fives and congrats. I was surprised that there were so many people from New York here in L.A.

  Skating later today and then a much needed day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment