Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So yesterday at the beach was mighty fine - the norm. maybe I don't have to say that any more. r maybe I should just find some exotic new adjectival phrases.
  This morning we did stairs. 5 sets - 1st, 3rd and 5th with jumps on the middle flight and the other two just sprinting every flight with a minute rest in between. wilma is really happy with how I am improving and she said today I'm gunna kick some !@s this year. she said she was thinking about it yesterday and that she's just really happy with how I'm doing. she says she sees me getting stronger every day. I am really starting to understand that you use the muscles around the core and hips and hamstrings more - much more than the muscle on the inside of the knee. I have always skated from the latter and she says my right is much bigger than my left. stairs was real tough but I am starting to make it harder by doing better technique, so it is good.

1 comment: