Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eve Of Departure - September 29th

I am done packing, done planning rides, check-ins, coordinations and what not, and done thinking. My brain is fried, as my mom would say. I have to wake up tomorrow morning at 4:15 AM because though my flight does not leave until 12:10,  I am catching a ride with Jean and Edin who's flights leave at around 7.
  I am not to emotionally up or down before this race. I don't feel like I am skating that fast, and especially not with the confounded foot problem. Maybe in Milwaukee there will be a doctor or orthopedist that can look at it.
I will just take this meet as it comes and enjoy this crazy sport. If not, I think I will be disappointed and frustrated. we'll see. I am looking forward to skating in my first America's Cup and maybe finally receiving my category 1 skinsuit.
  I will write much more hopefully tomorrow whilst laying around.
 A demain

No comments:

Post a Comment