Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hey everybody. Ive been trying to upload pictures/get the internet to work on my computer so I've been sort of pre-occupied. I also am trying everything to get the blister situation better. I heat-molded the skates tonight with a huge lump of mole-skin over the spot to exaggerate the lump on my bone. I actually feel better about it after this round of heating. I skated Friday and the blister/bone was just not feelin that - noo. It got all red again and much more sensitive and the scab that is forming is all untidy and messed up. I thus did not skate in the club race Saturday but watched instead. Edin has moved into the house and is in my room. It is tight - comically so - and I have been taking pics and trying to post them but I keep on getting distracted with something or having something stop working. tomorrow it'll happen, though I am not holding myself to a promise. It has been so hot here. Today it was in the high 90s and tomorrow we are entering the 100s I hear. The house gets so hot, it's impossible to concentrate on anything much. haha. That's part of my problem. The room is a very dark blue and  this does not help, as Edin pointed out, as the sun comes in and both makes the stuffed small room even hotter and insulates it greeeattt for the night.

  I am out now. More tomorrow. U all are asleep anyway in New York. goodnight.

1 comment: