Friday, September 17, 2010

Going Back to Cali - Miss D. is the best.

Well it's official - I am returning to the west side next Thursday leaving JFK at 9 something with a stop in D.C.  It is soooo soon and I have so many people to see before I leave. The tickets were actually paid for by Miss Diesslin, who besides being a great cello teacher, is one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have ever met. Miss D. had extra sky miles points on Jet Blue and they would have expired today so last night she gave the call that she could fly me and my cello out to L.A. with the points.Miss D. is also writing me a letter of recommendation for a grant I am applying for. I mean, there are no words for that amount of kindness. WOW. Thank you again so much Miss D!! Ur the best as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment