Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yo yo yo,

  I am really liking this family. It is tight, but it is homey! It is very close to the rink and everything is here that I could need. If only I could drive, it would be perfect. Jon and Jean love classical music so I feel good practicing. Jon also likes old jazz and he plays hawaiian music, which is cool.

  I come home sept. 4th. Its official, thanks undescribabally much to my nanny, Lucette!! I do hope and wish and pray to return soon though. I need to because I still have so many technical problems and even if there is no one to train with, Wilma will fix them.

  I just walked to Fresh n Easy, a non-union market which has a lot of good stuff. I got lots of fruit and smoothies to balance allll the carbs I am having. I realized almost everything I eat is packed with Carbs. Power Bars, Lasagna, Pasta, Cereal, Peanut Butter  - everything.

  Jon made these amaaaaazing hawaiian packages of good taste called Spam Musubi. It's Pork and Ham wrapped in rice and seaweed with teriyaki sauce and othe spices. I only had one, but I think more are on the menu for tonight. Man, it's a great change from my specialty: Microwavable Goods From Trader Joe's.

  This morning was, well, not much different...incredibly hard, painful and tiring. I can hardly tell if I am improving because my legs are always so dead. That is normal though for this time of year, I think (and of course, ive definitely improved some with endurance, technique and speed even).

  No way I am doing weights tonight. I will run and work my hamstrings. It has been brought to my attention that the Hamstring is actually a muscle!!! I never knew that! Wil says I have to work them out and get them as strong as my quads and gluts are now. SWo here i go. Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment