Thursday, August 5, 2010

After the ice we had to do 3x 60 meters turn cable then 100meters low walks.
  Today I did weights again. Lots of core work as well. It's really just endless the amount of ways you can push yourself. After a while I just feel like a rubber band being stretched further and further. Last night ( wed. night) we did a super circuit. 20 minutes of different exercises, every 5 minutes a minute plank position, and at the end a two minute plank position. Iy reminded me of a basketball camp, going around the gym to different stations. There were various jumps: two-legged base position jumps, two legged tuck jumps, side jumps with a one legged tuck jump and just plain tuck jumps. There was low-walks, dryskating, everything! for 20 minutes! After stairs that morning and 110 laps that night!!!
 It gets crazy how much pain we put up with every day. You have to be really smart which I'm finding out can be hard when you don't have enough experience to know what smart is. But I am just really happy to be here and my legs are getting bigger for sure. Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. You have to be really smart which I'm finding out can be hard when you don't have enough experience to know what smart is. Whoa......... you've said a profound mouthful there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, simplified, I guess what I mean is, it can be hard, when I am feeling real weak and unable to push, how much to still push or how much to hold back. But it is day in and day out sometimes twice a day. There are many more examples also in the house and other places too, like trying to conserve money.

    ReplyDelete