Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey so fiiiiiinallllly, this morning's practice felt beneficial. With socks, I managed to get my skates on and off quicker than yesterday which was quicker than the day before. I got on the ice in time for the warm-up relay and I had sharpened very well yesterday so my blades felt good. Also, Tommasso re-adjusted my left blade after my skates were off yesterday. He noticed it was steering out of the turn and moved the front in. It seems to have helped and feels better. J.R. showed up a little into the session and was really handing out great tips to everybody, even Viktor. Him and another injured skater named Alex ran the show as Wilma is in Atl. for a week. It was awesome having J.R. coaching from the side. Though he didn't even get the skates on, he did do some turn cable after and was showing us up doing updowns. haha - he hasn't trained in I don't know how long and in jeans and flat shoes did the updowns better than anybody. Granted he didn't do all, I could tell his technique when he gets down is really special. I HAVE to sleep right now - my eyes are closing but I will write more later - I'm pretty satisfied after this morning - feeling like I wwas feeling before I got the new skates and got sick - more later - now, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment