Friday, August 6, 2010

This morning's session was a pretty bad session for me. I had nothing in my legs at all and I did not have enough sleep. We did 5 lap sprints with a one lap build up a ton of times - I think 6x. After we did...well a
  We all went home and then met at Sky's house to go to Huntington Beach. That was paradise as usual. There were even more people out than usual today because the US open of surfing is happening this weekend. There was a whole part of the beach with pavillions and stages and live bands playing and runway shows. A real awesome scene. we played some volleyball, relaxed, went in the water with the buggy boards - the waves are so  nice there. But the amount of people and girls there was just craaaazy. I was really diggin the scene. A fight almost broke out between these two guys and within seconds a huge ring of people was around them on the beach... they ended up just doing a dance off instead.lol. We went parallel to where the bands were playing (Cobra Star Ship was the featured band) and we were just chillin in the ocean with the music playing loud and the base goin - it was sweet - man it was paradise for me.  Later when it started getting chilly, we went out to the end of the pier and ate and then coming back J.R. Celski finally showed up. I saw the scar - it is huge and ugly. He does not seem at all like he wants to train any time soon and I would be surprised to see him at the rink at all honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment