Monday, July 26, 2010

Yo yo! As if a magician rolled through this house and swept his wand, I somehow am writing this laying on my own full size bed again though Ingmar is here too. Last night just did not go well. We both slept badly especially me. There just wasn't enough room. This is america after all. Things are supposed to be big and spaced out here, right? I'll describe the details of the switch another time. Now, I have to get some rest - today was tough. I just wanted to write that this morning, the first day back on the ice after the 5 day break was revolutionary for me. My legs felt like feathers. wilma said they looked bigger than when i arrived already! We did 15 minute, two-man relays, 5 laps each partner 3 times and 2x3 lap accels in between.
That was abrupt but i'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment