Sunday, July 25, 2010

WOW. I have been playng the cello a lot today ( not in front of anybody or for any financial gains unfortunately - it just hasn't worked out yet - ) and I just stunned myself. That last movement sounded so good. I love the cello. period. I can forget everything when i play it. Thanks mom for all those days you forced me to play and for sharing your musicality with me. I'm lucky to have the cello.

Anyway... whats new... Training starts again tommorow so i made sure to be ready mostly by preparing my mind and skates too. I went for an hour jog today and was really feeling it by the end. ( don't tell Wilma but i had a huge hot fudge sunday last night and i think i felt it today running). The sun was hot though. That's my public excuse. lol.

Ingmar's back in town. In fact he's now in the same bed as me!!! we went out and got a mattress for a great deal apparently. It's a pillow top, which basically means there's a whole layer of cushion and we got it for $200 - 1benjamin each. It is a queen size and actually is quite comfortable, however, i have never slept with a guy before...especially not one who wears tight pink underwear. Well, he told me to slap him if i find him thinking i'm his girlfriend in the night. whatever...rolling with the flow. It's cool.

I realised recently that I don't talk about my host parents nearly enough on here. They are so awesome! I mean, soe of the most selfless, most generous people i've met. Plus they have great taste in music. They also like a lot of the same tv shows, such as the Chapelle Show, SNL, Chris Rock, and obviously they are older so they've been introducing me to some old school west side rap which is cool. I love them. I don't know how they do it. They have really good values and everything. The mom ( Alexandria has won two EMY awards and one Peabody for tv producing and the father is an Engineer. Getaneh is fully Ethiopian and Alex is part Ethiopian. They are cool enough that we can really share some good laughs together and generally have a good time.
That's all for now
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment