Friday, July 16, 2010

AHH Training was tough this morning. I didn't get enough sleep because I underestimated the annoying amount of time it would take to sharpen. It really just takes 30-40 minutes every time now. This morning i was so dead. Between the sunburn and the dogg-on blades... grrrr. Got to the ice rink at 7:20 and this morning we did 20 second sprints with 40 second rest 10 times and two sets. After ice we did 2x regular/power belt then 6x knee-ups (20 secs), resistance sprints with the belt, and sprints... Wil told me not to do weights until after the break when Ingmar is back and we can do it together. Instead, i do belt exercises...hah! frying pan to fire. She gave me a belt and tommorow morning i will le faire... I finally got two adds on Craig's list for events and weddings and for cello lessons! Hopefully i can start making some money. I'm finding out how expensive this sport is. There is the coaching fee - monthly. The biggest cost is the ice time itself. Then there's the countless little things like power bars, the right peanut butter which is healthy and not fattening, the right cereal, etc. ... I went for a half hour run - half of what it should of been ( I had to come back to go to dinner) - and did some core. Now we are going to an Italian place to eat - nice, I'm starving... more pics coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment