Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yesterday I took a super hot 20 min. bath and then did yoga. I had tried following a yoga dvd that the family owns the night before but it had nothing on the stuff Gary taught me. The only thing is it does get hard to remember all the moves and to know the best order and everything but it was good.
I took a jog after and took a shower then Sammy picked me up and we went to the beach party at the same place as last time. It was super windy and cold but i still went in after a while and it was so nice. The water was soooo warm but when i got out it was sooooo cold. However i was prepared. I got my warm clothes on and sat around the fire with my new club conversing jovially with the vermillion sun hovering over the water and slowly sinking. (lol)

Apparently the skates are on their way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment