Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today was a tough one. I'm really starting to drag mentally. I'm just tired in every respect and the blades are such a pain. Today i was gunna take a nap but the blades took 45 minutes to sharpen. For the short -track savy ones out there, the ice is so bad and everyone is getting multiple strips every practice. Had to sharpen again tonight so they'd be ready for tomorrow's ridiculously early session. I have to wake up at 5 to be at the rink at 6 for a 7:00am start on the ice.
Tonight Wil wasn't there because she was sick. We just did technique with lots of bands before and up-downs after. My knee was acting up tonight. I honestly think its just because i'm so tired. Tomorrow i'm planning to go to the beach with e'rybudy straight after practice and just relax until later when i have to try and finally go to a gym.
I did manage to get a core workout in the middle of the two club sessions and then i stretched and that was great. I felt much more flexible than i have been. However I tightened back up by practice. It was still encouraging. At least I know I can loosen up to a certain extent.
Got my i-pod charged up and we're gunna skate around to some Wale and Chiddy Bang tomorrow. Thanks so much Cal and Lee for always showing me good new music and for always having an extra i-pod for me to use. I have been using it so much.
I got to keep going strong. I just got to get to the 21st, then there's some sort of break for 5 days I think. Everybody needs it. Everybody's dragging. I'm by far not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment