Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, February 15th, 2012

Twooooooo Days! Realized I have two days until I travel for about 30 hours straight. SHould I be excited? I mean, I am, but I think I should contract some sleeping pills or something for the plane rides.

  I led my fastest ever lap time this morning. Feeling a bit better after a physical low over the last couple days. I'm feeling awfully swaged out in all this new Under Armour apparel we got for the competition. Everything's looking good! Practice this afternoon at two. Seeya later, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Claude,

    This is so exciting; I send warm wishes for a great experience, and satisfying achievements, in Australia.

    We miss your humor, your calm, your cello, and...just you. I hope you'll come by the school when you are next in the area!

    All the best,

    Harlan Gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. careful..............drug tests?!

    ReplyDelete