Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday, February 11th, 2012

Thank You Cole for letting me use your computer. This morning was some very productive relay practice with the team. We are really getting better with the exchanges, and I understand a lot more of just how much time can be lost or gained in a clean and efficient push (that is how the exchange is made in short track - with a push). Big Jim continues to praise my push. I think I understand pretty fully how to push from the core instead of just the arms, which most of us T-rex speed skaters don't have much of. I am resting like a pro now. Sleeping, reading, getting some sun, and talking with my babe. That girl Tui is the coolest girl!

  Less than a week until we leave for San Francisco! I received the World Team skin suit this morning which is real exciting. I actually ended up with the Olympic version - the same one that was worn in Vancouver, because they were out of the normal ones. The difference is very minimal, but its still pretty cool.

1 comment: