Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday February 4th, 2012

Hey all, I got onto another computer (Thank you Katy R). The TSA broke mine. Only the Keyboard though. So frustrating. Anyway, life is still good, even without my internet voice. I am really enjoying skating, though the altitude is high as always. Can't wait to be adjusted. The three of us on the Junior Team are practicing very hard together every day, while our star fourth member,  John-Henry is away winning silver medals at Senior World Cups!!! Hope he's not too tired by the time Junior Worlds comes around.
  The Phoenix airport smelled like gunpowder. I don't know why. It was sixty-five degrees out there and they were complaining about it being a cold day!
  WHen I woke up friday morning, it took me literally half an hour to remember exactly where I was, why I was here, and who was my new coach. Coach K was let go of by the Pittsburgh club for reasons that we should talk about in person.  So here I am in Salt Lake. It is probably good anyway as the Junior Team is going to get a lot of reeeeally good practice together for the relay. The relay will probably be my best shot at a medal in Melbourne.
  I'm going up to Park City with Katy now. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment