Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday, November 15th, 2011

Hey everybody,

  I should get an LG phone to commemorate life being good! ...but seriously, I need a new phone, ever since Mrs K. pushed me into the pool! haha! She's sneaky. Training is going well, and I love staying in the apartment and cooking my own food. I squatted 15 reps of what my max weight was last year in Cali on the tenth set to boot! That was sweet. I took my final today for American Government for which I have been fiendishly studying the last few days. I was worried I would fail but I actually did much better than I anticipated. I think I will get around an 80 so I am very happy about that. The tests are so much ridiculously harder than the lessons and I said as much on the review of the course. It was crazy. Soooo much material to cover. I had to memorize over 500pages worth of text book material. I think I pulled it out though. I feel a great weight lifted off my shoulders. Tomorrow I take the Literature final, which hopefully will be a breeze compared to the Government one. Practice has been very interesting lately - lots of creative drills to go along with the technique and speed training. Goodnight, for today, tomorrow is not far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment