Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FINALLY, ...


HHHHHEEEEEYYYY!!! Hey so today I skated my personal best lap time for this rink!!!! That was extremely encouraging, my friends, yes it was yes it was. I enjoyed it. You know, I was moving quickly and feeling in control. Pretty sweeeet.  Practice was deadly today. K has really ratcheted up the training, I guess because we don’t have a competition for a while. Dryland was one of those jaw-droppers. It was pretty awesome. I came home and grabbed a quick shut-eye, which is a daily occurrence. I get around seven hours at night if I can get to sleep by a little before 10pm. Then I take a little over an hour nap when I get home. Yesterday, completely outlandish and unclaudstitutional, I took my American Government Final without a nap. Circumstances…  Today, all napped up, I think I did very well on my literature final. I had to get a little creative due to some recently-rare bad planning. I didn’t bring three of the novels that I was to write about in the exam from the Krueger house. Twas okay though. I wrote down a bunch of quotations in my notes and I think I pulled it off. Then I went straight to the Etiquette Dinner which was on the campus. It was an event that the skaters went to, just to learn about proper etiquette for when we get in that limelight. It was silly, but it showed good commitment to RMU, the rink where we skate. SO now I’m all done with tests and don’t have to worry about them when I come home on Friday!! Such a relief. Now a little workout, practice, dinner, and sleep.    PIU! An’ I’m out!

No comments:

Post a Comment