Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Morning at the Bachelor Pad

Last night was calmly hectic. I'll explain that paradox:
  I planned everything out great. Harshaan drove to the Krueger house with his truck and Mr. Burkholder came from next door with his van at a little after 5pm and I had everything prepared to hop into the two vehicles no problem. We drove the apartment about half an hour away, unloaded into the apartment and finished around 6. Apparently Harshaan spent two hours scrubbing the apartment clean! Looks good bro. Then, Harshaan and I did a little workout at the Gym at his apartment complex. Then we went to the store to stock me up on food for the week - that was stressful, not gonna lie. trying to stay under a budget shopping for food while hungry is more nerve-racking than skating a final for a National Championship. Lets just say, the total price is gonna be a lot lower next time. So then we went back and I had to cook something for myself. Success. Then, I baked a celebratory tart for my new room-mates - that is, I slipped it in the oven and slipped it out. That Trader Joe's Raspberry Tart is just fantastic. Then bed. Looooong day and it was a blessing to have the extra hour. This morning I made an amazing breakfast of sausage, mixed with vegetable stir fry followed by yogurt with pair and raisins. Should hold me for a while! Now, to work on this blessed day off: cello, school, and scheduling the tests for my finals in school. Oh! i also have to update my whereabouts in the drug-testing pool.
  Hopefully I can procure some photos/videos soon. My room needs a door substitute (any suggestions?) but otherwise is quite roomy!

6 comments:

  1. you can get a curtain rod and a curtain for like $12 at target. Im still doing it for my room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dude, thank you so much, thats really helpful cus i wasn't seeing any online for less than like 100. ill check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go for the beads, gotta have em at some point in your life lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes!! i could have Bob Marley's face in the design, or something. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What...your own apartment?!! Is this permanent? Making a donation as a housewarming gift. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessss, Its not MY OWN, but it is mine with two other guys - Harshaan and Ryan...and Thank You so Much. But tell me, who is this small "d" to whom I owe so much gratitude?

    ReplyDelete