Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday July 10th, 2011

Well today is another off day and I am enjoying it just as much as yesterday's. I'm ready for the new week though. Gonna pick up the pace on the iceeee! Gonna get a little sprinty out there I think.
   So now that it seems  to be under control and somewhat in the past I'll tell yall bout this crazy thing I had on my face. Something I laid in one day reacted with my skin and a rash broke out. After a day or two, it was serious. It was spreading.It was swelling like crazy so that the whole left side of my face was like a squirrel that put too many nuts in its mouth. Then these blisters came up and this disgusting yellow liquid was oozing out of them. That's when I went to the doctor who put me on a seriously heavy dose of Prednizone which is a type of steroid that alters your hormonal levels. Claritin was thrown in as well. Ya, needless to say I was more than a bit loopy for a couple days there. The first day I was wondering why Prednizone WASN'T on the banned substance list for us Category 1 athletes because I was so full of energy during practice. The second day explained why...I was so out of myself, I could hardly feel my body on the ice. I fell going unbelievably slow and I got a crashing headache during practice and had to skip. haha. aaaaahh, anyway, the face is getting better. Just looks like I got some road rash or something now.
  Derek Jeter hit his 3000th hit and it was a Homerun! It was one of five hits, the last of which won the game for the Yanks. Classic Captain stuff. Pretty cool, and the Yanks had another great game today as CC Sabathia pitched a complete game shutout for his major league leading 13th win in the Yanks 1-0 win over the division rival Rays. Woooooooorrrrdd.
  Doing school, did cello, and am discovering Donald Glover today. I had no idea about him! Rapper, hilarious actor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment