Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday April 22nd 2011

Yooo, whats up erybody. Hope ur still stickin with me here. Its gonna get good. This competition season is gonna be really exciting. I feel so great on the ice. This basic and strength training is what I need more than anything and I need it more than anybody. I don't have enough of a "form" that is my own. This is because I have never put in these kind of hours in basic training before. It also helps to  be with John-Henry and Cole who are awesome training partners. I learn from them everyday. Its weird that I owe so much to them yet my goal is gonna have to be to beat them eventually.
  Enjoying the weekend already. Watchin NBA playoffs, readin, relaxing. Tomorrow I am doing a ton of school and cello and then a bunch of guys are comin in to have their skates molded by the same company (SD best feel) that did my skates.
   Mrs. Krueger says her mother has a great birthday gift lined up for me. I love Badah ( I still don't know why they call her that). She is awesome. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment