Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday April 15th, 2011

I have been here in Pittsburgh a week and a day since the break. The time is already slipping by unaccounted for, unnoticed, too general to be real. I can't tell if it feels like its been a year or a couple days. Its just hard work and discipline. However I have reached out socially a little and am going out with two Figure skaters tonight for the second time. They are cool and its so nice to have such a drastic change in environment occasionally.
 The online schooling is going great. i submitted another assignment (2nd out of ten for the American History course) and got extremely encouraging remarks from my educational supervisor, the one who grades the work - the one who gave me a straight A!! woooohooo.
  Got a small taste of what the summer dryland will be like today in the second practice. I am looking forward to it, but at the same time am wishing I had chosen curling or chess instead of this crazy sport. Its gonna be ridiculously hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment