Thursday, December 2, 2010

Next stage. Big Changes. December 2nd, 2010

Well I was not exagerating when I said there would be big changes. I am in Pittsburgh. I am training here probably through the Junior Trials which begin January 21st. Yes, that means being away from home during the hollidays. :( It will go by so quickly though.
  I started training yesterday. It is going to be very good. already, coach K has fixed my left skate problem, which had taken the place of my right skate problem. They both seem to be quelled for the time being (knock on wood).
  Every day of the week I will wake up at 4:20 to eat breakfast or post midnight snacks, and then drive to the rink. I am of course staying in the house of the Kruegers who are awesome! Just awesome. The ice starts at 6 and by the time we get off the ice its still dark out! Ha! Its crazy. My inner clock is going wild. He'll adjust though.
  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment