Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday August 5th, 2011

Yup yup, he's breathing. He's alive! Its a miracle ladies and gentlemen...

  This week was even harder than last. The last workout of the week this afternoon, the 7 lap cross country run culminated probably the hardest week of my life. I made it through without whining to K though and in the long run, I'm sure I will be happy. This week had lots of fireworks. Top skaters were kicked off the ice due to attitude problems, injuries (however fake or real), blade problems, lack of focus resulting in too much talking, and there were a plethora of crashes ( I was in one this morning). Everyone is obviously extremely taxed as the summer training takes its toll. Consistency is the name of the game. Ahhhhhh, the week is over and I have TWO full days to rest for Monday.

  Time to relax, do some school, practice the cello, stretch, hang out, maybe see a movie, and get ready for another week. I'm still standing tall, which is something to be proud of no matter how I do this season, but unless I am mistaken, I will be very proud of how I do this season as I am stronger, more durable, and technically better than ever.

  Enjoy Yourselves! Its Friday!!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment