Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday May 7th

Hey there my friends!

  I'm through another week. In looking back it seems so short yet during it, it is excruciatingly long. With another statement like that I think it is time I got something clear. I may complain about how hard the life is and act like it is torture. The truth is, during the training, sometimes it is. Some drills are so difficult they almost cause tears and certainly extract groans the likes are found only in childbirth. haha. Sometimes training is so difficult, it changes the way I look at myself. Those days it gets to the point that it is a drug. I'm addicted. Those days, my days are sore, painful to flex and yet all I want to do is go to sleep early with a good meal, plenty of hydration and the perfect rest so that I can do it again the next day. Those days, the scenery is beautiful. The rain is happy. Chores and errands are not a drag, but a chance to get up and move through this world that is at my disposal. Then there are the competitions. Obviously, the more one trains, the better the results. Completing a competition with good results - better than expected, is bliss. So training is torture sometimes, but the overall picture that it paints is captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment